Tuesday 24 February 2009

Craft Fair and ..........

So, we went to the craft fair on Sunday, bit of a let down if I am honest we thought they would be more raw-met stuff but it was mostly final items. We did meet a really nice lady from Wingham Wool Work and we bought a few bits from her I got some brightly coloured wool to add (some how) to my jewellery. She was showing us all the crafts she had been doing mostly felting which looks fab. You'll HAVE to check her web site to see what else she does. She also said she had some workshops that were coming up, I am going to have to go to a few of them. I also had a go at lace making which looked so hard, there was a line off woman sat in a row with bobbins flying all over, really interesting but I think we have enough fingers in pies for now. Also ................. Jenny and I FINALLY have an allotment, woo hoo. Been trying since September to get one. We both went to look at it today, but stupid me forgot to take her walking boots and had to walk up to the allotment in high heels (my feet kill). Loads of work need doing to it. It has not been used in ten years. The grass is up to our waists we also need a shed and a green house. I did have a large vegetable patch in the garden, but the chickens ate most of it. We are going to keep it organic, and sell what we have too much of. We have not had our Tuesday meeting as normal, due to the fact it's Pancake Day and Hubby's wanted pancakes. Too Sleepy to think any ways. Taa taa for now

No comments:

Post a Comment